Restaurant & Take-Out Menu
All of our Restaurant & Take-Out menu items can be enjoyed in our 50-seat dining room or packaged for take-out. Please inform our cashier when ordering if you plan to eat-in or take-out, so the meal can be prepared and packaged accordingly.
kale and shredded veg mix - pears - cranberries - toasted walnuts - sunflower parm - maple dijon dressing
Dill & Onion
Italian Herb & Garlic
Spicy Chilli Garlic
taco salad (walnut meeat - beans - corn - kale - carrot - red cabbage - romaine lettuce) - basmati rice - tortilla chips - cashew sour cream - salsa sauce
served over rice with warmed pita bread - curried tomato cream sauce - organic extra firm tofu - cashew sour cream - basmati rice
smoked tofu - lettuce - tomato - cashew mayo - multigrain bread
house made chickpea walnut veggie patty - lettuce - tomato - marinated red onion - pickles - ketchup - mustard - cheddarr cheeze sauce - cashew mayo
rich porcini and button mushroom cream sauce - Kaslo sourdough radiatori pasta - cashew sour cream - sunflower parmesan - parsley
caesar salad - buffalo shredded chickpeas - coconut bacon - whole wheat wrap
Smoothies and Shakes
raspberry - ginger - peach - dates - cashew milk
blueberry - cherry - lime juice - dates
Almond Butter Cookie Bites
$1.75 each / $9.00 for half dozen
Gluten Wise & No Nuts depending on flavour
IMPORTANT MENU INFORMATION
- Not all ingredients are listed in the menu item descriptions. Please inform cashier of any allergies. Many dishes contain or may have been in contact with nuts, seeds, soy or gluten.
- We don't use peanuts in the restaurant. However, contamination may have happened from our suppliers.
- Due to the potential of cross contamination at any time, we cannot guarantee the absence of any specific food ingredient that could cause allergic reactions.
- (GW) - Menu items indicating GW are "Gluten Wise". We cannot guarantee Gluten Free because we are not a Gluten Free facility. However, the identified menu items do not have Gluten containing ingredients.
- (NN) - Menu items indicating NN are "No Nuts". We cannot guarantee the absence of Nuts in any menu item, because we use a variety of nuts in much of our cooking and there is always the possibility of cross-contamination. However, the identified menu items do not have nuts added as an intended ingredient.
- With the exception of a few desserts that contain honey, our menu is completely Vegan. Dishes containing honey are marked with an asterisk (*).